You Will Need
- 1-inch piece of ginger
- 1 cup of water
- Gauze or a clean washcloth
What You Have To Do
- Add an inch of ginger to a cup of water.
- Bring it to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Strain and allow the solution to cool for a while.
- Dip a clean washcloth or gauze in the warm ginger water and place it on the affected area.
- Wrap the soaked cloth around your knee and allow it to work.
- You can also consume ginger tea daily.
How Often You Should Do This
Do this several times daily for best results.
Why This Works
Ginger was found to help individuals suffering from knee pain due to osteoarthritis (2). The presence of compounds like gingerol makes it a powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic remedy (3).
Back To TOC